I ordered the rib tips one pound with beans and broccoli and a beer. What I got was very dry and thin beef jerky between thick layers of fat.

For $17.74 it was one of the worst meals I have ever had. I was not in the mood to complain so I just drank the beer and covered up the horrible meal with paper towels and left. Famious Daves used to be a once a week meal for me now I will never go back. I do not want a free meal or apology the food is so bad I'm getting an upset stomach just writing this.

This is not the first time I have had a bad meal at famous Daves but it was the last, I give up.

I was woundering why it's never full with people any more now it makes sence. famous Daves 12020 Anne street, Omaha NE don't go it is really BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of food. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of famous daves ribs and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. Famous Daves needs to "buy better cuts of meat and hire people that know how to cook, otherwise close up shop, your food is really bad!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned famous daves ribs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Famous Daves.

Comments